Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I am 100.0000000% hoping Devens wins on Thursday. He and Drew DESERVE to be final 2. Taylor has been in her pod 97% of the entire season. She deserves nothing more than her stipend. Yes I said it. NT
Sydneycam1
veteran
Reged: 09/27/05
Posts: 1261
You and 98% of everyone else esp when I know I have devoted 25 years to this show so to see winners now be pod dwellers is sad. She is prob one of the worst in years and years. NT
09/28/26 02:48 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I am 100.0000000% hoping Devens wins on Thursday. He and Drew DESERVE to be final 2. Taylor has been in her pod 97% of the entire season. She deserves nothing more than her stipend. Yes I said it. NT
3 4 1 4 1 1 1 1
BB_LETS_GO
09/28/26 02:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 31
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)