USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
I was busy when big brother started this year. I didn’t get to watch the feeds while Jason was there. What was he like? Are there any videos anywhere of him? NT
MandaRe
Virtual Realist
Reged: 08/02/15
Posts: 3747
If Jason had been 40 percent fun Jason and 60 percent play the game he would’ve done well, his read at the tea party was spot on about the game, he was just way too messy for BB NT
09/28/26 02:40 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
I was busy when big brother started this year. I didn’t get to watch the feeds while Jason was there. What was he like? Are there any videos anywhere of him? NT
sissy
09/28/26 01:22 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 45
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)