Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Ew I bet that pod stinks. I don't think i've ever seen her take the time to wash the sheets. And she never washes her "hair". If she has, I sure haven't seen it. Just nasty inside and out. NT
sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 12988
I don’t know if she’s washed her hair. I do know that Drew offered to help her take her stuff out of her hair, but she declined and people were acting like he was gonna hurt her hair taken it out
09/28/26 01:14 PM




I really don’t think Drew would purposely hurt her like they’re saying

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Ew I bet that pod stinks. I don't think i've ever seen her take the time to wash the sheets. And she never washes her "hair". If she has, I sure haven't seen it. Just nasty inside and out. NT
1
Rainedrop
09/28/26 01:12 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 35
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)