Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


Rainedrop
Joker
Reged: 09/01/09
Posts: 14557
Ew I bet that pod stinks. I don't think i've ever seen her take the time to wash the sheets. And she never washes her "hair". If she has, I sure haven't seen it. Just nasty inside and out. NT
09/28/26 01:12 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Ew I bet that pod stinks. I don't think i've ever seen her take the time to wash the sheets. And she never washes her "hair". If she has, I sure haven't seen it. Just nasty inside and out. NT
1
Rainedrop
09/28/26 01:12 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 36
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)