Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


WolfDShadow
old hand
Reged: 07/24/10
Posts: 978
she actually complained 1 day that others had thrown away food that had dropped on the floor instead of putting it back on the plate to be cooked, then we get the segment about feet being so dirty
09/28/26 01:11 PM




last night on the show. she may have been the source of so many people being sick this season since she is Typhoid Taylor.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens: Taylor makes the best quesadilla I've ever had. Drew: I'm thinking of other restaurants...I think I'd still choose hers.--->
3 1
icehole3
09/28/26 11:02 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 119
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)