Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Posts: 109064
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
I think crazy Angela made it clear how she feels about Taylors game. Melody's game was one step above Taylors NT
09/28/26 09:55 AM






I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”


Edited (09/28/26 09:57 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I think crazy Angela made it clear how she feels about Taylors game. Melody's game was one step above Taylors NT
2 1
Cindy
09/28/26 09:55 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 9
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)