| Gorf |
 |
| Master Baiter |
|
| Reged: 07/08/04 |
| Posts: 64852 |
|
|
|
I hate these HG. I hate their hair, their eyes, their voice, their jobs, their speech, smell and taste. I hate how they sleep, I hate how they dont sleep, their walk, face, body and family. I hate 09/28/26 09:15 AM
|
|
|
|
|
that some are from survivor and some are recruits and some applied. I hate the superfans and the non-superfans. I hate their clothes, how they do dishes, how they dont cook and the taste of their food.
I hate how their hypocrites. I hate how they play the game as if they dont have access to the feeds. I hate how they judge each other.
I hate their social media, I hate their pets. I hate how they shower or dont. I hate how they throw comps or dont. I hate the show and the feeds. I hate the cuts, I hate button boy and I hate AG. I hate Unlocked.
I hate
|
|
|
|
|
|