Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I wish I didn't dislike Devens so I could have enjoyed this season. Explain to me how his stupid mugging talking to the camera over playing was interesting. Leaving his family to play games is sad. NT
spandex50
Key Meister
Reged: 07/27/26
Posts: 2076
devens family supports him, and they all talk to the cams. i love it because I get their true thoughts. tons of people have gone on bb with families. good on them trying to make money NT
09/28/26 08:56 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I wish I didn't dislike Devens so I could have enjoyed this season. Explain to me how his stupid mugging talking to the camera over playing was interesting. Leaving his family to play games is sad. NT
3 1 3 1 2
alanj
09/28/26 12:58 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 49
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)