Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I just watched the Jorts & Tank Top clip on last nights show, I had missed that! Too funny, especially Jason’s split! NT
Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Posts: 109045
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
First time seeing it myself last night. Was fun NT
09/28/26 08:46 AM






I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I just watched the Jorts & Tank Top clip on last nights show, I had missed that! Too funny, especially Jason’s split! NT
wyndycty
09/28/26 06:48 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 29
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)