Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Posts: 109045
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
Rig Taylor. lots of folks on twitter are in an uproar because when Taylor got the phone they said she was using the calendar to study NT
09/28/26 08:23 AM






I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Rig Taylor. lots of folks on twitter are in an uproar because when Taylor got the phone they said she was using the calendar to study NT
1 1 1 1
Cindy
09/28/26 08:23 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 114
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)