Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: Ugh!
colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Posts: 94666
Loc: New Hampshire
I had the show on in the background muted while I watched feeds and some of the choreography was amazing. The one scene where there is a guy who walks over to a group of guys wearing B&W and they
09/28/26 08:19 AM




all began moving/positioning all around him creating different patterns with their B&W outfits was something I really enjoyed, something new!

I am not sure who that artist was that walked over to them but at the end of the number, he walked over to the camera and spat out on the camera something he had been eating while the dancing was going on...grossed me out!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Ugh!
Spacefarer
09/28/26 01:28 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 298
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)