Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Both Lala and Angela are in their 50s, yet you have Melody who is in her mid 20s be more mature than those two. Angela just wanted to have the last word to downplay Melody game. Respect to Mel
BAYCITY99
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/25/07
Posts: 6348
Loc: Knots Landing
Wish I had been there I'd have ripped that psycho Angela a new one although I'm sure
09/27/26 09:29 PM




Alison Grodner would have prevented it from airing lol!!

Why is it called "common sense" when it's NOT so common?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Both Lala and Angela are in their 50s, yet you have Melody who is in her mid 20s be more mature than those two. Angela just wanted to have the last word to downplay Melody game. Respect to Mel
5 1
Sparetire
09/27/26 08:30 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 139
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)