USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
FurlessBat
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 09/22/15
Posts: 49774
I like Morgan but I think if there’s a host for the roundtable, it should be a previous winner. A runner up if nothing else is available lol NT
09/27/26 06:59 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Justice for TKor
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Was there any info on Round Table? I've been off the Internet for a couple of days. NT
kymama
09/27/26 06:50 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 25
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)