Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: As a Dev/Dr fan, I admit there's a groundswell of support for Taylor on the outside for unclear reasons. However, there is not nor is there going to be a groundswell on the jury -->
FurlessBat
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 09/22/15
Posts: 49767
I think fans are rooting for her because she’s the ultimate underdog when icons (and their +1) got all of the advantages. I would consider voting for her on the basis that I think she was a more
09/27/26 06:24 PM




Independent player than Drew but she would have to explain it.


Justice for TKor

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* As a Dev/Dr fan, I admit there's a groundswell of support for Taylor on the outside for unclear reasons. However, there is not nor is there going to be a groundswell on the jury -->
1 1 1
SpinEcho
09/27/26 06:12 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 182
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)