| SpinEcho |
|
| Professional |
|
| Reged: 06/28/13 |
| Posts: 4487 |
|
|
|
As a Dev/Dr fan, I admit there's a groundswell of support for Taylor on the outside for unclear reasons. However, there is not nor is there going to be a groundswell on the jury --> 09/27/26 06:12 PM
|
|
|
|
|
If she wins F3 and it's Tay/Dr in F2, I honestly think there is little she can do to get 4 votes, confirmed by going over jury exit interviews. I don't think the argument that she took out Devens is very powerful in that everyone in the jury would do the same thing if they had to choose to take Devens to F2 and this binary decision does not take some mastermind planning worthy of flipping votes. She would have to have a very convincing and eloquent speech to change minds (better than Ashley did last year) and I don't think she has it in her. It would also take a total implosion by Drew. He just needs to tell his story and be genuine and he already has his votes in the bag.
Edited (09/27/26 06:15 PM)
|
|
|
|
|
|