Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Drew is in a good spot. Devens has a sense of loyalty and Taylor has zero chance against Devens. NT
jmpenn90
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/05/06
Posts: 9047
I wonder if Devens would still take Drew if he thought Drew would beat him. I think it would be a hard decision but ultimately I think he would not take him if he thought Drew would win which would
09/27/26 03:39 PM




be the right decision.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Drew is in a good spot. Devens has a sense of loyalty and Taylor has zero chance against Devens. NT
1 1
berkshire
09/27/26 03:31 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 66
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)