Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Is everyone else as excited as I am? I mean we're even getting Andy, this is going to be so fun, the first one they did last month was fun as all hell -->
dominic716
Thread Baron
Reged: 08/08/12
Posts: 7835
Crazy Abi from Survivor she would be fun to watch on big brother NT
10/08/26 08:53 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Is everyone else as excited as I am? I mean we're even getting Andy, this is going to be so fun, the first one they did last month was fun as all hell -->
2
vortexfugue
10/08/26 08:27 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 97
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)