USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
If Melody was on The Traitors, she would be like "Oh hell nah bro, like obviously I'm not the traitor, bro". If Melody was on TAR, she would be like "We gonna catch the plane, bro. like bro, how
brotherd
newbie
Reged: 08/10/23
Posts: 30
I wish I could be Melody's bro, bro. NT
10/09/26 04:45 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
If Melody was on The Traitors, she would be like "Oh hell nah bro, like obviously I'm not the traitor, bro". If Melody was on TAR, she would be like "We gonna catch the plane, bro. like bro, how
1
1
1
1
Sparetire
10/06/26 03:21 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 101
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)