Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


Sparetire
Virtual Realist
Reged: 07/23/24
Posts: 3528
If Melody was on The Traitors, she would be like "Oh hell nah bro, like obviously I'm not the traitor, bro". If Melody was on TAR, she would be like "We gonna catch the plane, bro. like bro, how
10/06/26 03:21 PM




are we like in 8th place bro". If Melody was on Survivor, she would be like "I just like really need to look for an idol bro".

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* If Melody was on The Traitors, she would be like "Oh hell nah bro, like obviously I'm not the traitor, bro". If Melody was on TAR, she would be like "We gonna catch the plane, bro. like bro, how
Sparetire
10/06/26 03:21 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 21
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)