Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: Just looking at the Rate HG section, I never once voted for Rome, but it has it that I voted 5 score for most of the season. WOW go figure ????? NT
azdean
addict
Reged: 08/23/08
Posts: 466
Loc: AZ, USA
It's a joke. I looked at mine. I rarely voted at all but it has me voting 5s for Drew. I don't think I ever voted at all for Drew. At least it had Devens #2. I had Devens #1 lol NT
10/06/26 06:26 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Just looking at the Rate HG section, I never once voted for Rome, but it has it that I voted 5 score for most of the season. WOW go figure ????? NT
Ladywolf
10/05/26 09:37 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 34
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)