Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Wht was something u Loved/Liked/Enjoyed about this season? As someone who doesnt watch Survivor, I really liked and enjoyed the Survivors they chose NT
Ladywolf
addict
Reged: 07/01/25
Posts: 454
I enjoyed Mallory, she was my underdog player, loved when she won the pipe comp, and will always be known in the BB world as "Pipe Queen". NT
10/05/26 09:44 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Wht was something u Loved/Liked/Enjoyed about this season? As someone who doesnt watch Survivor, I really liked and enjoyed the Survivors they chose NT
1
Gorf
10/03/26 10:32 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 186
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)