Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I wonder how different the second half would've been if Drew had renommed Dee instead of Devens. NT
jmpenn90
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/05/06
Posts: 9169
Did he even really consider Dee? I know he would have preferred her over Devens on the block but she would have held a grudge. I thought it was more between Devens & Barrett but Devens volunteered NT
10/03/26 02:24 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I wonder how different the second half would've been if Drew had renommed Dee instead of Devens. NT
Jan3
10/03/26 11:50 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 5
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)