Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
uvp
The Truth-teller
Reged: 08/11/06
Posts: 132154
Loc: miami, fl
He had to win too many comps to avoid eviction(lack social game)...top 5 barely gets nom or is at risk for leviction...volunteering be replacement nom just plain stupidity
10/03/26 09:37 AM




not something top 5 player would do...taylor last ball literally rimmed out or he would have been evicted...

speaking the truth

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
1
TheBigJerz
10/03/26 08:28 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 50
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)