Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
FurlessBat
Jokers Pro
Reged: 09/22/15
Posts: 50003
Bigger issue for me is that the newbies had no chance to win a vote over the icons. I do believe your gameplay is different when you have another lifeline like a DPOV NT
10/03/26 09:07 AM






Justice for TKor

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
1
TheBigJerz
10/03/26 08:28 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 50
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)