Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
jmpenn90
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/05/06
Posts: 9163
Like Devens said he was in a good spot with Yash and Kamu. Dee was good for his game but if she had gone on Yash’s HOH he wouldn’t have been in the worst spot. He would have had Drew/Barrett and
10/03/26 08:38 AM




Kami/Yash and might not have been seen as a big threat with an icon gone. It really helped Dee of course and who knows how powerful a duo like Yash and Kamu could have been.

Edited (10/03/26 08:40 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The only reason I (somewhat) disregard Dev being gifted a PoV is that he used it on an ally. And his social game was 5*. Not a Top 5 BB Champ, but if others say he is I won't argue much. NT
1
TheBigJerz
10/03/26 08:28 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 50
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)