Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Will they or did they air Dee's future video from the finale? I wonder how she was as a senior? NT
tatertot2
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/04/22
Posts: 5112
jmpenn 90, I went back & watched parts of the finale too. On Angela's costume, she had a sunny side egg pin on her sweater. Homage to her egg detective punishment. BB makes it fun with the costumes NT
10/03/26 09:33 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Will they or did they air Dee's future video from the finale? I wonder how she was as a senior? NT
momobingo
10/03/26 02:02 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 77
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)