Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I just put on P+ and the feeds tags are gone. BigJerz feels empty inside. NT
tonic
old hand
Reged: 07/05/07
Posts: 726
Loc: Colorado Springs
My favorite part of BB feeds is that there is always something to watch, and something to get your mind off of everyday stuff. Either the feeds, podcasts, or this board. Now I feel lonely... I'm
10/02/26 06:42 PM




actually watching 90210 right now, lol. Needed to find something to have on all the time. Lots of seasons and I never watched the first couple seasons, so something to get me through. It's on Paramount.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I just put on P+ and the feeds tags are gone. BigJerz feels empty inside. NT
1
TheBigJerz
10/02/26 05:45 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 59
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)