USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
tone
journeyman
Reged: 07/08/06
Posts: 93
I agree. Class.
10/02/26 03:09 PM
Edit
Reply
Quote
He was so mature….and I’ve enjoyed his interviews.
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
I think how well Drew took what happened last night made me quickly get over what Devens did. It was the better move, even if he was still likely to win in both scenarios. Drew is such a class act. NT
2
1
MajorHurricane
10/02/26 02:09 PM
Extra information
Thread views: 29
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)