Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I think how well Drew took what happened last night made me quickly get over what Devens did. It was the better move, even if he was still likely to win in both scenarios. Drew is such a class act. NT
jmpenn90
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/05/06
Posts: 9160
Drew is amazing but I was sad to see him so hurt and sad.For being 22 & immature in some ways he also very mature in others I think he will be fine and hopefully have many wonderful opportunities NT
10/02/26 02:51 PM






Edited (10/02/26 02:53 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I think how well Drew took what happened last night made me quickly get over what Devens did. It was the better move, even if he was still likely to win in both scenarios. Drew is such a class act. NT
2 1
MajorHurricane
10/02/26 02:09 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 27
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)