| stlgirlie |
|
| Joker Type Cast |
|
| Reged: 08/09/12 |
| Posts: 19514 |
| Loc: Dallas, Texas |
|
|
I agree with all of that! I hate the fact that they made older women out to look like obnoxious idiots, most older women are just like everybody else. Heck I even know all the "cool" teenager lingo 10/02/26 09:17 AM
|
|
|
|
|
thanks to my 17 and 15 year olds I hate the fact BB casts stereotypes year after year... not all gay dudes act flamboyant and over the top, not all athletes are unintelligent, not all beautiful women are looking for a dude to carry them through the season, not all highly intelligent people have zero social skills... would love it if they had middle aged gay rocket scientist who had the social skills of Devens for example lol
|
|
|
|
|
|