Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I do have to say that Taylor looked beautiful and I wish her hair was like that more. I wonder if the jury kept saying how great the final 2 looked was because of her transformation or were they just
tone
journeyman
Reged: 07/08/06
Posts: 93
Not pretty… more like PETTY.
10/02/26 03:16 PM




Quote:

being silly like when they would always tell Julie how beautiful she looked. I was surprised that Taylor wasn’t better prepared for the comp and jury questions though but at least she was prepared physically.


. Taylor stopped being pretty during her speech and answers to her questions. Just a nasty woman and unsportsmanlike behavior.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I do have to say that Taylor looked beautiful and I wish her hair was like that more. I wonder if the jury kept saying how great the final 2 looked was because of her transformation or were they just
jmpenn90
10/02/26 08:36 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 130
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)