Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

stlgirlie
Joker Type Cast
Reged: 08/09/12
Posts: 19514
Loc: Dallas, Texas
her hair is SO much better now, I agree - but Devens also finally looked like an adult LOL he looked "all grown up" instead of like a man child like he looked most of the season :) they both rocked NT
10/02/26 09:24 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I do have to say that Taylor looked beautiful and I wish her hair was like that more. I wonder if the jury kept saying how great the final 2 looked was because of her transformation or were they just
jmpenn90
10/02/26 08:36 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 69
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)