Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I do have to say that Taylor looked beautiful and I wish her hair was like that more. I wonder if the jury kept saying how great the final 2 looked was because of her transformation or were they just
stlgirlie
Joker Type Cast
Reged: 08/09/12
Posts: 19514
Loc: Dallas, Texas
I think it was a genuine comment to BOTH of the final 2 - Devens looked really good in the finale as well NT
10/02/26 09:18 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I do have to say that Taylor looked beautiful and I wish her hair was like that more. I wonder if the jury kept saying how great the final 2 looked was because of her transformation or were they just
jmpenn90
10/02/26 08:36 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 78
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)