Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I would love to see BB season of all Survivor players and a season of Survivor with all BB players. NT
Stevedotdec
enthusiast
Reged: 07/21/16
Posts: 313
I would love to see a BB season of all brand new players that had never appeared on any tv show and a Survivor season of all brand new players that had never appeared on any tv show. NT
10/02/26 04:11 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I would love to see BB season of all Survivor players and a season of Survivor with all BB players. NT
1
northernviewer
10/02/26 03:57 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 7
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)