Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I am shocked no on has mentioned Lyric and Rome's HUGE announcement. They "might" move in together! lol What in the world was that? lol NT
Jan3
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 07/21/07
Posts: 30518
I can't believe that was what even put on. Julie or whoever said I'm going to get my showmance no matter what. NT
10/01/26 09:43 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I am shocked no on has mentioned Lyric and Rome's HUGE announcement. They "might" move in together! lol What in the world was that? lol NT
1 1
NancyP
10/01/26 09:20 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 22
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)