Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: Now let’s get big brother players on survivor. Hayden Rachel to name a few NT
sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13262
Rachel, I believe has passed her time, I don’t think she could stick with it. I have not seen Hayden in years. Would he be good at it? I don’t see Drew doing well at survivor. I think he’s a little
10/01/26 07:43 PM




Shelter. No way in hell could Taylor make it? She’d be crying and bitching the whole time.. who from this season do you think would make it on big brother of all the players? Personally, I think Lala might do OK, I think Camera would do OK I didn’t watch him that much but I think he’s strong

Edited (10/01/26 07:43 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Now let’s get big brother players on survivor. Hayden Rachel to name a few NT
godfreyfan
10/01/26 07:39 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 71
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)