Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: For only the 3rd time in 28 seasons the person I rooted for from the start won. How many times has that happened for you? NT
lainy33
journeyman
Reged: 09/13/07
Posts: 77
Me too. We must all root for the same people. I am usually pi**ed off at who ends up winning. I am Very happy tonight. Great season! NT
10/01/26 08:25 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* For only the 3rd time in 28 seasons the person I rooted for from the start won. How many times has that happened for you? NT
1
Caroljean1965
10/01/26 07:12 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 13
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)