Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: I don't understand the big thing about being a rocket scientist? I would have been like well she sure sucks at Big Brother. NT
Shar
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 05/24/07
Posts: 30951
Was there a big reveal about Lyric having a law degree? I thought that reveal would be more interesting than the romance with Rome. Glad Jason had his moment. NT
10/01/26 09:18 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I don't understand the big thing about being a rocket scientist? I would have been like well she sure sucks at Big Brother. NT
1
MOP
10/01/26 07:08 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 42
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)