Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I don't drink during the week normally but got my bourbon ready to pour! I'll raise a glass for a Drew/Devens win and cry into it if Taylor somehow wins first place. NT
FurlessBat
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 09/22/15
Posts: 49926
I got Long Island Iced Tea, pizza, and cupcakes. I also have a good vodka if the Browns win. NT
10/01/26 04:23 PM






Justice for TKor

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I don't drink during the week normally but got my bourbon ready to pour! I'll raise a glass for a Drew/Devens win and cry into it if Taylor somehow wins first place. NT
5 2
berkshire
10/01/26 04:04 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 10
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)