Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: i really really want devens to win final hoh, but sadly taylor spent all her time studying while drew kept purposefully distracting devens from studying & drew was misleading devens on days & more NT
jmpenn90
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/05/06
Posts: 9132
I don’t think Drew was distracting him on purpose and Devens did study. It’s usually just game facts about the jury and Devens knows those really well. I heard him recite them a few times over the
10/01/26 02:23 PM




last few days. He knows what weeks everyone won veto, HOH, and blockbusters. He knows how many votes there were to vote each HG out. He knows who the havenots were. He even knows the years they time traveled to even though I couldn’t verify that info because I don’t remember it. He knew the names of the comps. He seemed pretty good to me as long as he stays calm and remembers quick enough.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* i really really want devens to win final hoh, but sadly taylor spent all her time studying while drew kept purposefully distracting devens from studying & drew was misleading devens on days & more NT
1 2 1
spandex50
10/01/26 02:17 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 36
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)