Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Who do you think Devens actually evicts if he wins part 3? If Drew has any inkling that Devens changed his mind I wonder if he could talk him out of it. NT
gblue162
addict
Reged: 09/15/23
Posts: 555
I'm 95% sure he will take Drew. NT
10/01/26 01:33 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Who do you think Devens actually evicts if he wins part 3? If Drew has any inkling that Devens changed his mind I wonder if he could talk him out of it. NT
1
kordoyne
10/01/26 01:27 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 7
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)