Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I was checking the list of final HoH winners who also lost the game and I wondered…Does Nicole win if she takes Monica to f2? NT
berkshire
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 08/05/04
Posts: 6811
I can't remember well but Monica likely could have pinned Nicole's success on Hardy. Plus there might have been sympathy votes. So I would go with Monica. NT
10/01/26 04:07 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I was checking the list of final HoH winners who also lost the game and I wondered…Does Nicole win if she takes Monica to f2? NT
FurlessBat
10/01/26 11:57 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 9
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)