Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: I was checking the list of final HoH winners who also lost the game and I wondered…Does Nicole win if she takes Monica to f2? NT
colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Posts: 94731
Loc: New Hampshire
I wonder if the hgs would of felt sorry for Monica, who lost a relative on 9/11. Maybe they give Monica the win over Nicole (who did ruffle feathers early in the season iirc). NT
10/01/26 03:23 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I was checking the list of final HoH winners who also lost the game and I wondered…Does Nicole win if she takes Monica to f2? NT
FurlessBat
10/01/26 11:57 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 8
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)