Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: Devens will take Drew, the uproar is wild to me?! He told Drew I will tell Tay whatever I need to in hopes she takes me but I’m not taking her, he also told Drew’s fam I’m taking Drew NT
JumpTheShark
veteran
Reged: 08/14/09
Posts: 1532
It's all based on his cam talk last night where he said his only alliance is to his family. That's what people are responding to his words while he was alone, not with Taylor. NT
10/01/26 08:33 AM






Edited (10/01/26 08:34 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens will take Drew, the uproar is wild to me?! He told Drew I will tell Tay whatever I need to in hopes she takes me but I’m not taking her, he also told Drew’s fam I’m taking Drew NT
1 1
MandaRe
10/01/26 08:29 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)