Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

MandaRe
Virtual Realist
Reged: 08/02/15
Posts: 3756
Devens will take Drew, the uproar is wild to me?! He told Drew I will tell Tay whatever I need to in hopes she takes me but I知 not taking her, he also told Drew痴 fam I知 taking Drew NT
10/01/26 08:29 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devens will take Drew, the uproar is wild to me?! He told Drew I will tell Tay whatever I need to in hopes she takes me but I知 not taking her, he also told Drew痴 fam I知 taking Drew NT
1 1
MandaRe
10/01/26 08:29 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 0
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads�

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)