USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
Highlights
|
N&R
|
Alumni
|
BBD
|
Game
|
Polls
|
Flashbacks
|
Media
|
P/X
|
Help
USA
|
Canada
-
Updates
|
N&R
|
BBD
|
Polls
|
Media
|
Game
|
Help
Home
|
Last50
|
New
|
Forums
|
Find
|
Chat
|
Links
|
New user
|
Login
|
FAQ
|
Options
Forums
>>
Big Brother USA
>>
BB Discussion
Previous
Index
Next
Flat
Threaded
Mark Read
This is a response to:
Everything is possible when it comes to Big Brother. How would you react if Taylor is crowned as the winner tonight? Expect the unexpected! NT
Cindy
Jokers Wild
Reged: 08/31/05
Posts: 109111
Loc: Just outside Chicago in Illinois
I would be disappointed NT
10/01/26 08:53 AM
Edit
Reply
Quote
I want to make my name on facebook “Nobody” so when I see someone post something stupid… I can like it and It will say “Nobody likes this”
Report
Remind Me
Link
Entire thread
(Refresh)
Subject
Posted by
Posted on
Everything is possible when it comes to Big Brother. How would you react if Taylor is crowned as the winner tonight? Expect the unexpected! NT
3
1
1
1
Alfred0v
10/01/26 08:18 AM
Extra information
Thread views: 21
Thread Tags: None
Contact Us
|
Donate
|
Privacy statement
|
User List
|
Retired Forums
|
Acronyms and Board Terms
|
Report A Violation
Home
UBB.threads™
Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)