Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: If Devens takes Taylor and she tells the jury it’s been Drew all along & in a snap of her fingers she convinced Devens to take her when she wasn’t taking him I might change my vote if I was in jury NT
Shar
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 05/24/07
Posts: 30940
Her speech rehearsal last night seemed focused on her cycle and hormones, so who know what she might say if she is in the final 2. NT
10/01/26 02:35 PM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* If Devens takes Taylor and she tells the jury it’s been Drew all along & in a snap of her fingers she convinced Devens to take her when she wasn’t taking him I might change my vote if I was in jury NT
1 1
joy57
10/01/26 08:18 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 16
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)