Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


This is a response to: If Devens takes Taylor and she tells the jury it’s been Drew all along & in a snap of her fingers she convinced Devens to take her when she wasn’t taking him I might change my vote if I was in jury NT
LillyBell
Jokers Wild
Reged: 09/07/06
Posts: 150682
No one would believe her. Jury knows she was a non entity in the house. NT
10/01/26 08:22 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* If Devens takes Taylor and she tells the jury it’s been Drew all along & in a snap of her fingers she convinced Devens to take her when she wasn’t taking him I might change my vote if I was in jury NT
1 1
joy57
10/01/26 08:18 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 3
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)