Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: Seeing how Melody was in Barrett's arms in jury, I think she has more feelings for him than Drew but if Drew wins, she will 100% run and jump in Drew's arms. Girl is materialistic. NT
NSGirl
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 09/18/04
Posts: 32877
I don't think she has any romantic interest in Barrett. She likes Drew, despite herself (she doesn't want to like him). I don't see it going anywhere, he is too good for her IMO NT
10/01/26 07:35 AM





Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Seeing how Melody was in Barrett's arms in jury, I think she has more feelings for him than Drew but if Drew wins, she will 100% run and jump in Drew's arms. Girl is materialistic. NT
1 2
LillyBell
10/01/26 06:52 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 29
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)