Watch Live Feed


Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion


sissy
Joker
Reged: 07/31/05
Posts: 13171
I felt like he was a part of their alliance. They only time I saw him not being a part of it is when they were ready to cut him.. I don’t remember him ever being willing to cut them, did he ever
10/01/26 06:53 AM




Express that he would cut one of them? I wish I would’ve watched closer this year. I just had surgery two weeks ago and spent a couple of a few weeks getting ready for surgery so I wasn’t watching.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Do you think Taylor will be rude about Devens/Drew if she is in the final 2 or asking a jury question? I originally thought no but she seems to really dislike them. She could say they bullied her
1 1 1
jmpenn90
10/01/26 06:22 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 88
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

*
UBB.threads™

Copyright 2025 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)